Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whitehouse Brothers How Good Is It To Finally Have A Brother In The Whitehouse!!!?

How good is it to finally have a brother in the whitehouse!!!? - whitehouse brothers

Can I assume that means .. someone with such a thought .. Hopes and aspirations for this country ...

I am not African American ..

But I am still for Obama as a father to this country .. really, really need someone like him at the time ..

Brother? Nah .. i dont think i rate is equal to a man very well.

Obama is in the process of rescuing this country from ruin.

Nobody strengthened .. To destroy the exception ..

with the possible exception of Dennis .. kusinich and Ron Paul .. could not run away from the press he has.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the children are finished playing.

I love Obama in the White House.

Anonymous said...

It is not your brother. Look at him. He has the facial features of a black person. He is an Arab. He imagined her brother for his voice.

Anonymous said...

I could not say.

Anonymous said...

Yo bro, I was a little skin on me.

Anonymous said...

I could not say.

Anonymous said...

ITS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!
GO OBAMA

Anonymous said...

ITS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!
GO OBAMA

Anonymous said...

ITS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!
GO OBAMA

Anonymous said...

ITS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!
GO OBAMA

Post a Comment