Thursday, January 14, 2010

Everex Gbook Laptop What Is A Good Laptop For A Cheap Price?

What is a good laptop for a cheap price? - everex gbook laptop

I was waiting for a new laptop for some time.
i kow I do not want a valley at all. and apples are too expensive for me .. i dont really have a job. But child care. But that's not really consistent. I need a good laptop for cheap. think im a little less than $ 600. I saw the gbook Everex and looked good. is that a good laptop?
thank you very much :)!!!!= D

5 comments:

<V1$TA0... said...

Gateway MT6840. I bought 8-9 months, and it works great.

OS Vista Home Premium
1 GB Ram
Disk Space-160

Should be about $ 600 for now.

football... said...

Everex is not the best mark in a form, but today the brand is not as important as the technical data. However, I would either a Compaq or Acer ... Both are very cheap and high quality equipment. Be sure that the specifications of my best for your money!

Anonymous said...

Wal-Mart has a Toshiba for $ 399 this week, looks good.
2 GB of RAM, HDD 160 Intel Celeron.

JL said...

Some HP notebooks in the $ 550-600 range.

I saw some of their laptops and do not break. Not without too much trouble.

Day Of Shadows said...

Tip: HP IT problems for Ghana will be trying a little over $ 600, get more =)

Post a Comment