Friday, January 8, 2010

The Sims 3 Unauthorized Copy Sims 3 Product Registration Question?

Sims 3 Product Registration Question? - the sims 3 unauthorized copy

Well, first tried to hack The Sims 3, but sold because I too can not find a working version, so I bought the game, but after the installation in The Sims 3 Game Launcher I always get the messege

They play a non-definitive, unauthorized copies of "The Sims 3rd

The purchase and registration of an official copy of The Sims 3, you are on benefits, including access to the city of an entirely new game called Riverview, 1000 SimPoints to be redeemed against the points in the game called The Sims 3 of the store and access to The Sims 3 Exchange.


I registered my copy on the side, took the key is the same setup I have in the game, and I get this messege.

Please help = (

1 comment:

Caenaaiy... said...

Have the pirates that you tried first?

Post a Comment