Thursday, December 24, 2009

University Of Michigan Hats Which Schools Would I Get Into? ACT: 28...4.0/5 GPA?

Which schools would I get into? ACT: 28...4.0/5 GPA? - university of michigan hats

Universities hat that I give? ACT 28? GPA - Extra curriculars
So, I'm a junior this year, and I wonder what school I could have achieved these results?
ACT: 28
AP / Honors classes: Modern Euro AP, AP Psych, AP Bio, AP Music Theory, Ed H
Extra curriculars:
Private lessons in violin, MYA (Young ARTST Midwest Symp. Orch), orchestra (Zephaniah / June), Track & Field (Fresh / Soph), Model United Nations (Fresh / Soph / June), teams of mathematics (Fresh / Soph ), piano lessons (Fresh / Soph), an officer of the orchestra (Soph / Junior Year) Volunteer Program 20 hours per week in summer, the (now Junior Summer), 2-missionary journeys, the civil service (50 hours before)

I think these schools:
DePaul University
Loyola University Chicago
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Wisconsin-Madison
University of Washington-Seattle
University of California at Santa Barbara
University of St. Louis Missourri
Michigan State University
Boston University

What orÂș F

No comments:

Post a Comment