Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Perimenopause Irregular Periods Anyone Else In Early-mid Thirties And Think They're Starting Perimenopause?

Anyone else in early-mid thirties and think they're starting perimenopause? - perimenopause irregular periods

I am 33 years old. I always had very regular intervals, until I become pregnant with my daughter was born (in April). Since I am a hormonal disorder. I went on the pill to help re-balance things and have very irregular menstruation and childbirth. I have 2 hours a month - and that was getting worse (not better) in the last 4 months. I had an ultrasound to check for fibroids or polyps - but found none. I went just today removed the blood to detect thyroid get to ...
In an interview today with my mother, she said, she has started early perimenopause thirty-five years and fully realized without the times of the age of 42 years. Things that I have described waking up (in the night, sweating, sounds at random intervals after several years of normal mood swings, etc.) very familiar.
I think I'm too young for what happened. I think I was just looking for some support from others in similar places in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment