Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stuart Male Enhancement Budgie A Male Or A Female?!?

Budgie a male or a female?!? - stuart male enhancement

I thought my parakeet, Stuart was a boy.
I thought, because he always heads in the cockatoos, swings [who is not interested at all!] Trying to feed the cockatoos is very strong and almost arcobatic and copy the sounds they produce with it!
[You can change the sound of a kiss, click sound, wolf whistle, making the strange "WEEYAAAHH" something, and she screams: "Wooo!" while driving.]
But then he changed CERE dark purple-brown. A few days later, the skin was brown and a rose [i mean pink] ECRE.
A little later, I have a girlfriend, because she is the cockatoo and his friend hates not sweet, but sitting on my finger. I have a tan in the new parakeet cage and one day after his brain, and it is up to date! Well, he / she 's floating head, loosen the front of the head and gives a kind of "Kiss", which means its always very close to my face, snapping beak, sometimes against my mouth or beak d "of the other Birds .
Are you a man or a woman? D:

2 comments:

Jade said...

From the picture looks like a child.

Good luck! :)

wong_le1... said...

Budgie UR is a woman .....
brown and pink are women
Blue and purple are men
and when the nose of the women or men of color nose Change Change
It just means you're ready to play or to a teenager lol

Post a Comment