Friday, December 11, 2009

Dental Hygiene Graduate Cover Letter Samples I'm A Dental Hygiene Graduate And Would Like To Continue My Education.?

I'm a Dental Hygiene graduate and would like to continue my education.? - dental hygiene graduate cover letter samples

I graduated from Dental Hygiene (Associate Degree). I will continue my studies and became a dentist. In order for a dental school would have a first degree obtained. I want to share their views on what would be best to study and get to get the bachelor was that the concepts of biology, chemistry, or maybe more? I want a degree in dental hygiene, or would it be possible? Thank you very much!

2 comments:

hailesel... said...

You probably have a degree in applied science - I think that's what you mean by a degree of AS. You can always at a university that a dental school and their education through the award of the baccalaureate in applied science. You may wish to consult with the dental school to see what his next step, because it would have a specific curriculum. Good luck in school!

answer man said...

Bachelor of Science degree in dental hygiene is good. Officer makes good money when the dentist stress.

Post a Comment