Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tanning Bed Before Vacation Have A Good Advice For Using A Tanning Bed?

Have a good advice for using a tanning bed? - tanning bed before vacation

Okay, here we go. My gym has a solarium ($ 2 for members of the hall, the cheapest I've had). I use tanning beds before, in 2002, but not use them, since.
1) Why do I need a sunscreen? If yes, what SPF is best? (my skin is beige)
2) How long should I stay in the tanning beds and how many times per week / month? The goal is to have a nice tan, as I have my way back to Hawaii.
3) What can I use after the exhibition? Lotion, gel, all the rest ...
4) How can I in bed to avoid burning my most important parts of the body? How do I close my not entirely or leave it open a bit, turning from time to time?

Thank you all for your attention to my question.

1 comment:

sonik_st... said...

1. No, you do not need sunscreen. You can use a tanning lotion designed specifically for the tanning bed. They are in some Wal-Mart or if you use a solarium, which also go on sale (expensive and not necessary unless the skin is dry, if uu should use a sunbed agree to Marvel)
2. trying to stay in for 15-20 minutes, only 2 / 3 times per week, the injury can also get the skin
3. Use a good moisturizer for stations. I love Bath & Body Works ® True Blue Spa Tahiti, Sweetie ™ Body Lotion with Monoi Oil
4. Do not turn on a sunbed. You can break separates the shield or blisters. Keep the lid closed. If you feel that burn out or, or I have a small towel handy for any concealment of parts (usually start of the chest) feel they have enough tan.

Good luck with your tan!

Post a Comment