Friday, February 12, 2010

Gallbladder Surgery And Urination How Long Did It Take You To Recover From Laproscopic Gallbladder Surgery?

How long did it take you to recover from laproscopic gallbladder surgery? - gallbladder surgery and urination

Here I will undergo surgery of the gall bladder in the next few days, and I would like to know from experiences of people with the gall bladder. I'm in my early 20s and (hopefully) in the laparoscopic surgery. I'm going to my consultation with a doctor tomorrow, but I would like to hear your opinion, which before that date. I just want to know how long of a recovery soon, I could eat and what are the boundaries for the repeal. I have a daughter 7 months and want to be able to keep!

3 comments:

J L said...

The procedure takes a few hours, sometimes only an hour, you go to a post-recovery room (PACU) and then to a regular hospital unit for about 2 days, then go home if no complications. She returns to normal in about a week or two, but it will be able to go back to work before that date.

curious_... said...

Mine was very good. was a game, stayed at home Fri, Sat, Sun Mon finishing moves slower. Care bed. Not sure about the height. Ask your doc. I was scared, but was very surprised to see how everything runs smoothly.

their first meal to the broth and gelatin. my. but they want to start eating some reason, when it was normal. Probably stay away from fatty foods for a while. Good luck.

sgt.morg... said...

4 to 5 days. The second day is the worst stomach pain when walking and Plus you can walk very little (at a time) or the faster the recovery.

It is the underground after arriving home the same day sometimes

Post a Comment